International Tournament Draw – 12 September
- 11th September 2015
The draw and order of play for the International Tournament on Saturday, 12 September.
MATCHES WILL BEGIN AT: 1:30 P.M.
– Entry fee is £3 per person, £12 total per team;
– Round robin format, four rounds of matches;
– Each match to be best of 11 games (i.e. first pair to six games); all 11 games to be played;
– Deciding point on first deuce; lady serve to lady, man to man;
– Teams can be two mixed doubles pairs; or one men’s doubles and one ladies doubles pair;
– The first named team* in the order of play, listed below, to decide team make-up first, before informing opposition;
– One of the five teams will sit out each round;
– Teams are to report full scores to John Pedevilla or James Buddell, after each round;
– In the event of a tie (games, rubbers), Head2Head will be taken into account.
*(B) Rest of World vs (C) South Africa