Singles Box Leagues
Beckenham LTC box leagues rules:
• Players are organised in groups of 7-8 competitors based on playing level
• Players have 3 months to play all their singles matches.
• The Top 2 will be promoted to a higher group and the bottom two competitors will be relegated.
• Player of the year points: 1 point per game, 4 for winning your group, 2 for finishing second
• In 2018, the box leagues will run to three rounds – Mars to June, July to September and October to December.
All members are welcome to join!
Please get in touch with John Pedevilla if you have any questions.
Round 5 (July 1/Sept 16) – Final Standings
Box Leagues Round 5
Last Updated: 17th of Sept
Round 4 (March 1/May 27) – Final Standings
Box Leagues Round 4
Round 3 (October 17/Feb 18) – Final Standings
Box Leagues Round 3
Round 2 (July/September 2017) Final standings
Box Leagues Round 2
Round 1 (April/June 2017) final standing
Box Leagues Round 1